Jyotindra Zaveri (a,k.a. Jyoti) is specialising in teaching meditation from the science point of view, without taking any religious bias. He calls it ‘Scientific Meditation’.
Jyotindra is practicing and teaching meditation for over ten years. He has conducted many training sessions, especially for working professionals.Tweet
Today we hear many religious leaders talking about meditation which is based on religion aspect, that requires a certain faith in the dogma. However, today’s generation may not take it at face value without discussing scientific facts.
The training session duration is one month. You will learn a step-by-step method, discussing concepts.
· Do you want to improve your concentration? You know if your mind is wandering, you need to spend more time doing a task. Learn proven and scientific techniques to train your mind and increase your Operational Efficiency.
· Do you experience stress? In today’s competitive world, it is necessary to be Plus One than others. In the process, lots of tension is developed in mind. This tension results in high blood pressure, insomnia and other psychosomatic diseases. Learn how to release tension by a proven relaxation technique known as ‘Kayotsarg’. The relaxed and confident mind is essential to maintain HR – Human relations with your colleagues, partners, business associates and demanding clients.
· Goal setting and achieving: These techniques will help in achieving your goals by tapping the inner power of the subconscious mind.
· Today IQ is not enough but EQ is also essential to develop your personality!
· Learn how you can acquire virtues and good habits and get rid of negative emotions with a proven technique called Anupreksha or Contemplation Meditation.
- LinkedIn Connect https://www.linkedin.com/in/jyotindrazaveri/
- Facebook Page LIKE https://www.facebook.com/JyotindraZaveri/
- Twitter Follow https://twitter.com/JyotiSocial
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/jyotisocial/
More about Zaveri:
Jyotindra Zaveri has forty-four years of experience in IT-enabled business management. Specialising in and Social Media Marketing and ERP implementation. Computer Engineer (Trained in Germany). Formerly with IBM.
Authored nine books.
IT professional since …1975 with academic credentials in electronics and electrical engineering from VJTI, Mumbai, India. Formerly worked in IBM, trained in Germany.
Specially invited by Microsoft to meet Mr Bill Gates in Mumbai (Bill Gates first visit in India), on 5 March 1997.
Mentor, not a Vendor.
Travelled extensively from India 🇮🇳 to: Bahrain 🇧🇭 , Belgium 🇧🇪 , France 🇫🇷 , Germany 🇩🇪 , Italy 🇮🇹 , Japan 🇯🇵 , Kenya 🇰🇪, Malaysia 🇲🇾 , Netherlands 🇳🇱 , Singapore 🇸🇬 , Switzerland 🇨🇭 , Thailand 🇹🇭 , UAE 🇦🇪 , UK 🇬🇧 , and the USA 🇺🇸 .
Rtn Jyotindra Zaveri
Member Rotary Club of Pune Camp.