Social Media Action Plan - Modus Operandi
Social Media Services
Your role and our role in a brief
Details will be discussed in the kick-start meeting.
- Posting: We will be posting/uploading on your behalf. Occasionally also as Zaveri (with my id) will also post, or Like a post, this will be an added advantage to spread the post to my contacts (5000+ on Facebook).
- We will appreciate your input for a post, maybe in raw format (need not to be formatted) once a week. We will use this for a blog on LinkedIn, Facebook page etc.
- Plan minimum 10 - 15 minutes in a week to communicate and update us, rest everything we will take care.
- Moreover, posting and updates will be done based on our own research, to keep the target audience engaged in the conversation. Posts about general and useful information will be blended with our posts to keep the users interested. We will create an online forum – Groups – and in addition, share the page posts in other groups.
List of various Digital platforms https://jyotisocial.net/digital-platforms/
Social Media Manager Role and Responsibility
The scope of our professional services.
- Jyotindra Zaveri (a.k.a Jyoti) and his team, referred to as the Jyoti Social team, will set-up digital platforms for you. We will nurture, update, and manage your online assets on your behalf. DNS stands for Digital Nervous System.
- We will become your community manager for your online PR (Public Relations) on the World Wide Web. Whereas you focus on your core business activities, sales and after-sales (back-office work), leave the internet marketing work (front-office) to an experienced professional like Zaveri.
- Our team will do all the Posts / Updates / Share in other groups, etc. as appropriate. Posts will be average four-five times in a week or more. We will do the necessary fine-tuning of the options, as offered by the digital platforms and maintain the same.
- We will coordinate with your webmaster to guide him/her to integrate social
- media with your traditional website.
- List of digital platforms http://blog.jyotiweb.com/p/list-of-digital-platforms.html